Axis Bank — unethical and unprofessional behaviour

Axis Loan Center Chinchwad, Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Sharadbhosale2009 on May 20, 2019
Hello team,
I have submitted my loan application with axis bank, i must say or mention such an horrible experience executive response is like hell. I am not going to apply for home loan in future. After submitting all documents for balance transfer it got rejected for email id is not entered correctly by axis staff. Time wastage and frustration was too much into that period.
Executive behavior is totally unprofessional (Not responding to call anytime). Its been more than one month application again rejected due to second nonsense reason cibil is not good for co applicant which i already informed. He confirmed about no processing fees and deducted processing fees for such stupid process. I have raise complaint on portal too no single response from your bank too.
No single call for updates every time i have to go and get updates into branch
Branch - chinchwad loan center
Loan center head - chandrakant jadhav
Executive - shivram jadhav
If you need any more details i can give you proof for communication with your executive.
Please take an appropriate action against such executive.

[May 20, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019
Hi, regret the inconvenience caused. We are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest. Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq . Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Sharadbhosale2009, May 27, 2019

My contact details are as follows-

Email Id-
[email protected]
Updated by Sharadbhosale2009, Jun 03, 2019
Hello Team,

What are you waiting for?

Comments

My Account is in -3550 Rs as of now and this month my emi of 5000 Rs was deducted from account. Still account shows as negative balance without any prior warning. This is hilarious!!
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 27, 2019