Axis Bank — unethical behavior / selvakumar branch manager / erode

Tamilarasan1986 on Feb 12, 2019
Mentioned mr. Selvakumar branch manager of axis credit card / phone no: [protected] - calling me on 18 jan 2019 and shouting with very very bad words and he is trying me to attempt suicide. Please take necessary to that branch manager. My saving account also blocked.

Also i request you please help me and give recommendation to axis credit card division for my payment will pay by 10 installment basis (Total credit card limit amount rs. 60000)

[Feb 12, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Tamilarasan1986, Feb 12, 2019
Request you please support me and give this time i will pay the amount by 10 installment
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Please DM us your registered contact number. We are here to help! Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Tamilarasan1986, Feb 12, 2019
Please note my registered Mobile Number as +91 [protected]

Comments

Please note my registered Mobile Number as +91 [protected]
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019

Hi, we are looking into this matter. We assure you that we shall provide necessary assistance and take this to resolution at the earliest. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019

Hi, sorry for the trouble. We are working on your concern vide reference number 48843232 and the same will be processed shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank

Axis Bank - unethical behavior / selvakumar branch manager / erode