Axis Bank — withdrawal 400 debited 444.68 euro

I took travel card from axis bank nilambur branch kerala. For the travel card i paid 300 inr and for loading euro i paid 150 inr. I loaded 500 euro from my branch nilambur. The officer told me that this card will not take any charge for conversion only atm charge will be deduct. That's why i took card from here. After i reached poland i took 400 euro from bankomat atm from warsaw centralina. After i check my balance amount in my mobile application. The application showing that the withdrawal amount is 444.68 euro and they charged boarder conversion charge 18.37 euro and atm charge 1.77 euro. I attached a photo of transaction. And i contacted with the bank but they saying that the problem is not their. Please kindly take a action.

withdrawal 400 debited 444.68 euro

[Mar 04, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vineeth Madambi Mar 09, 2018
I didn't get any E-mails from Axis bank except advertisement. I don't have time to going with this. please take any action against axis bank.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet