Axis Bank — worst service poor service

Dear sir/mam,
This is to inform you that i am the privileged customer of axis bank nalbari branch
But due to some problems in bank my accounting with this branch is declining day by day.
I am totally fed-up with the service providing my the bank.
When mr. Latif was here i opened around 10-11 accounts including my family members.
Now left with 7-8 accounts, that too about to close as some policy are running to waiting for that.
Probelms:
1) on 24th of april 2017 i gave application for credit card closure, but till date its activated, and amount is debited.

2) open my son's account on request of branch manager and mr. Faruk that now service will be provided properly, its almost 3 months, but i dint received net banking facility.
When i asked the reason, they replied minors's account is this, so we dont know about this in details, we are learning.
I am just unable to understand if branch head is learning how to process minors account, then how he can become head???
Well not a issue, i will close this also.

3) around 1 years back story, i asked them to open partnership firm account, i processed it with all documents, but after 1 month they told, account cant be opened. We are unable to process it.
If you unable to process it, why you accepted the form, and awaited me for 1 month?

There are many points, its a long list.

So i neither bother now for bank service, as waiting to end policy then will close everything.

But i want reversal of credit card fees charged on 14th feb 2018.

Thanking you,

Roopal jain

[Mar 11, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0