[Resolved]  B. E. S. T. Undertaking — Higher amount of for the month of June-20

I would like to bring to your bill that i have received a very high bill for the month of june amounting to rs.3070. I have paid all previous my electricity bills without fail through online portal and now i have received a bill which is 4 times higher of my monthly average bill. My average bill comes out to rs. 800-850 only. Please provide proper reading bills instead of charging random bills. This is not acceptable as to how you are charging us saying that its an average but its not. We have never received this higher amount ever. I would like to get this issue resolved and send us the revised bill. Consumer no[protected]*2.
I have enclose herewith the copy of bill and previous payment receipt.

Alka v. Kadu
Abdul gaffar khan road,
Worli, mumbai-400018.
Higher amount of for the month of June-20
Jul 28, 2020
i want to managed my bill as per last months reading .and my last bill amt.was 750/- so i want to the change my bill as per last reading resolve this problem.
Jul 14, 2020

B.E.S.T. Undertaking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B.E.S.T. Undertaking
    B.E.S.T. Undertaking Phone
    B.E.S.T. Undertaking Address
    Materials Management Department (Colaba – Head Office), 4th Floor, Parivahan Bhavan Bldg., S.B.Road, Electric House, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001