B M Sharma — advance money deducted twice and not refund

B-10 indrayni anushakti nagar Western sector near bhabha hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 [email protected] on Feb 19, 2020
Ooked gozocab for bangalore-madurai tour on 17-24/12/2019 as booking id rt[protected] & token no. 83492. On 3rd december i have paid rs.2830/- by internetnet banking but gozocab said we have not received so again i made payment. When i checked my account, rs. 2830/-was deducted twice. I asked to gozocab for same, he replied that you will get return money within 10-14 days. But after 14 days again i asked to gozocab, he said in many ways like, denied to receive 1st transaction, ask to yr bank, our account staff is looking, write to [protected]@gozocab etc. I have asked to my bank account, bank sent message that transaction has been successful on 3rd december only, contact to yr merchant. I have written to gozocab and have sent bank a/c detail, bank reply also. The bank transaction details is as follows:-
Date:-03/12/2019, narrative - inb payu payments private limited, ref/cheque no - [protected]igahoxjwc1transfer to[protected], debit-rs. 2830.00
(Created token no #830123 by gozocab help line)

Gozocab upload account and said don't have extra money.

It means extra money with payu so i request you to please refund my money immediately.

Hi hello

The bank transaction reference- -

[protected]IGAHOXJWC1Transfer to[protected]
Date:-03/12/2019,

Narrative- INB PayU Payments Private Limited,

Debit-Rs. 2830.00

It was internet banking made transaction on 03/12/2019 around 11:39 PM but showing in bank statement on 04/12/2019 around 4:00 AM

Bank account statement

Updated by Sha[email protected], Feb 22, 2020
Gozocab account statement

Updated by [email protected], Feb 22, 2020
Bank reply against transaction complaint

advance money deducted twice and not refund

Comments

Hi Customer,

Greetings from PayU!!

Please be informed for tracing the transaction kindly share with us the below-mentioned details as we are unable to search the transaction with the shared information.

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.

• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.

• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.

• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.

• UPI / VPA if any used

· Transaction date

Team PayU
[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 22, 2020
All details bank statement, transaction details etc is uploaded at updated complaint. Pl refer my complaint.
[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 28, 2020
I have given yr all details.why are you not returning money.
[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 28, 2020
I am from Delhi only. l can visit yr office at anytime. So it is better to return my money as soon as possible.
[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 28, 2020
My family members are in gurgaon also.

B M Sharma - advance money deducted twice and not refund