[Resolved]  Bagga Link Motors — dl6sau6747 (misbehave and odometer broken by service station) edited in job card

My name is virendra kumar yadav owner of vehicle no : dl6sau6747 "avenger 150" i am writing this mail as a complaint against service center “bajaj bagga link” karol bagh, new

Delhi-110001, where i have given my bike for service with general complaint related to brake and tail light with kilometer running 5886 only.

Today after receiving message “services completed” i visited there to receive my bike, 1st i cleared my bill of rs 1846 only and ask them to handover the bike with gate pass.

I was wonder to see my bike condition when it was handed over “ odometer broken” “petrol tank in reserved mode” “mobiloil not changed” i was very disappointed, i just contacted to manager (Pranab) and reported all issue.. He said to me that “odometer” was already broken rest he will check in job card.

When job card was presented there i was surprized to see the editing in job card with mentioning “odometer broken” when i submitted my bike “odometer was good in condition (Not broken) how it can broken!! I asked them.

Pranab (Manager) of branch started to argument and about to fight, i surrender my self and left my bike in service center and ask them to repair “odometer” change mobiloil & fill my petrol tank again.

I am attaching edited job card done by service center and bill copy of what i have paid.

I would request you take appropriate action on these guy to make fool to customer and doing nothing in their job area. I left my bike there and will collect until and unless they do not provide new “ odometer”, “fill my pertrol tank” again & do change mobiloil again.

Attaching job card and bill copy for you reference..
Apr 30, 2019
Dear Mahendra Ji, Thanks for you kind support to resolved my issue on priority. My all below issue has been rectified & resolves by you and Pranab.. Thanks again to take appropriate action and provide resolution on time
Apr 29, 2019

Bagga Link Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 28, 2019
Updated by v33r
adding one more snapshot of edited JOB card by service station..
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

We are glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Please let us know for any further assistance.

Team Avenger United

Bagga Link Motors
    Bagga Link Motors Phone
    Bagga Link Motors Address
    Plot No. 46810, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Kishangarh, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070