Bags Planet — delivery not received

Hiralshah1979 on Nov 22, 2017
Sir i have made payment through debit card to bags planet for delivery of bags on 11th nov 2017. Given time period is over still not received product and there is no contact details on google and address given on site is not physically available my order id is #6688 i being a customer my money must not be wested and in future other customer should not be cheated by this type of company.
I want to know whether this type of company exist or not and what iz the possibility to get ordered item or refund to my account
Thanks waiting for favourable reply
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sri i have made payment through debit card to bags planet for delivery of bags on 05th nov 2017. Given time period is over still not received product. My order id is #13135.
I want to know when I get my product otherwise send me back my payment through my account.
T
Sir i have ordered set of three bags from bags planet. Expected delivery was between 6th to 10th january but it has not reached yet.Please do some thing for us.Id=17439
i have order 4 pic bag from BAGSPLANET web site .but order not deliver in my addres i have despoited amount for this web side, so plz i want my order or refund amount,
my order ID no is -13790
date-28.11.2017
amount- 1958rs so please refund my amount
my payment transaction id is MOJO7b28005A79961247 BY INSTAMOJO

my contact no kalpesh nagar-[protected]

thanking you