Bajaao Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Sep 8, 2022

File a complaint to Bajaao

Having problems with Bajaao?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bajaao customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bajaao

Bajaao Website

Bajaao Head Office Address

323/324 Laxmi Plaza, Bldg 9, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri West
Mumbai City District

Bajaao Phone Numbers

Bajaao reviews & complaints page 3

I bought a product from this musical instrument online shopping site. The product was received well in time, but I was not fully satisfied with the product.
I tried calling their customer support but due to staffing challenges the call was not attended for a long time.
I finally wrote an email to them. Despite 25 days and 4 follow-ups they are just not responding. They seem to have realized that I have shown some issues in the product and they are now simply not responding at all.
While they might have staffing challenges, some of my other queries on other topics have been responded in 3 - 4 days.
However for this issue, they are now keeping quite.
This shows apathy towards customer and lack of commitment.
Aug 8, 2021
Bajaao Customer Care's response
Please accept our sincere Apologies for the inconvenience, kindly assist with the details for further assistance.

I have ordered 3 items from bajaao on 22-07.. And cancelled it on 27th because i got my preferred colour guitar here in my state.. I called the customer care number.. They told me that it had already shipped and reached gurgaon.. So it will take 3-4days to get returned to its place.. Then they willrefund me my money.. But today is 4th of august.. It's not refunded yet.. I called the customer care number after every 2 days.. Today they told that it reached assam.. And they don't know now when will it return.. They told feom gurgaon it will be returned to them nd today it reached my state.. What is going on.. I have not returned it after it reached my home.. So i want my money back asap.. Coz i have ordered something else an i need my money.. Please refund me my money..
    Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was promised i will get the refund by 15 days but it's almost a month and no response
      Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 1st July 2020, I ordered a Schecter SGR C1 Electric Guitar from Bajaao's website and made my complete payment including additional shipping charges. Some details about the product given to me by Bajaao are given below-

Item SKU- SCHECTER006SGRMSBK
        Shipment id - DEL[protected]
        Order number - 254405

On 8th July 2020, I was updated that my item was fullfilable and its ready to be shipped via Fedex...

One month ago on 20th may 2020 i ordered two products and i paid 20, 191 rupees via online payment, the estimated delivery date was 30th may 2020 nd the courier partner was fedex
        Due to some issues fedex returned my product to bajaao
        I contact with bajaao they told me "we will reship your product"
        Then on 23rd june 2020 they reshipped my product but from 23rd june to today (14th july2020) the status is showing in the couriers website -"pick up failed shipment is not handed over"
        I called bajaao so may time still they are not handing over my product and continuously giving useless nonsense reasons but not giving any solution and my product
        +1 videos
        Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered a fender sa-105ce on[protected]. As on today[protected] the order has not been dispatched. Neither did i get any communication regarding my order from bajaao itself. I have tried calling the customer care but didn't get any appropriate reply, they are also changing the estimated dispatch date every time i call. I have tried emailing the helpdesk but got no reply

Order number - 253538
          Aug 7, 2021
          Bajaao Customer Care's response
          Apologies for the delay, the refund has been processed.

I have placed an order with bajaoo on 25-May-2020, despite charging Rs 450 for shipping the item is never delivered. They gave tracking no and the item was in transit, reached my city. but never delivered, courier people said only the label has come to them and not the actual item, I updated this info to bajaoo (painful to reach their cust care). they waited the courier (label) to get returned to their warehouse (They were never bothered to reship), at last it was returned to their warehouse on 24-Jul-2020, even after that also reship has not happened, ever since e-commerce boomed in India, I have never come across this worst service. They dont care a damn for customer. and please be careful while placing order with them, in case any bajaoo people see this my order no is 241677
            Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Bajaao "Pre-paid" shipment was scheduled to be delivered today forenoon by ECOM executive. The person called me up and said he can only deliver the shipment after 6 pm. However, at around 6:30 pm he called up and asked for the OTP before the shipment would be delivered to me. I told him that I will give the OTP to him when he arrives with the shipment in person. Hearing this, he disconnected the call. When I tried to ring him back, it led me to ECOM voicemail. He has not called me up since then or delivered the package.
              Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our product has not reached the day which was held and we had not received it till now.
                Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Why are you not dispatching my order?
                  Order no. Is 245373

I have ordered vault vxm and behringer pack on 12 june. The order number is
                    248456.

When i try to followup for the order status, the website never opened.

The customer call never picked up the call. It goes to voice message and gets disconnected.

I have raised a complaint against the same and the complaint number given by the company is [protected]
                    Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I orderd my guitar Vault EA 20 from bajaao on 26 may.It arrived on 12 june and in damaged condition.I reached to them and reported about the incident.But despite saying that they will arrange pickup and return the guitar they have not arranged anything yet neither they are being attentive on this issue.
                      Order no-241694
                      Ticket No:[protected]
                      Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order on bajaao.com on 10/05/2020 (Order was done through online payment). Parcel was sent through delhivery ground. According to tracking details it was shipped. Now its been around one month and till now bajaao.com and delhivery ground has not provided any information regarding the delivery. I talked two times with bajao customer service they did not provide any information, they said they will arrange a call back from someone who is related to this issues, but i never received any call.

Bajaao order no : 237327

Pin - 782480, assam, india
                        Contact - [protected], [protected]
                        Email - aditya. [protected]@gmail.com
                        Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered an ukulele on 21st may 2020 on bajaao. My order id is 240083. I placed the order on 18th may 2020 and it was dispatched on 23rd may. Today is 4th june 2020 and the order has not yet delivered. No update on tracking since 25th may 2020.
                          It was shipped via xpressbees with awb no -[protected].
                          Courier's customer service no not working and up on calling bajaao customer service, everytime they says a complain has been...

I ordered some accessories for my guitar on bajaao. My order id is 238630. I placed the order on 18th May 2020 around 2:30pm and today is 2nd June 2020 and the order has not yet been dispatched. First the estimated dispatch date was 29th May 2020, then later the date was changed to 3rd June 2020 and now they again changed it to 11th June. What is going on? Do they even have the products in stock or are they just accepting orders and waiting for the items to be restocked? It's been almost 15 days now and not a single email or sms from them regarding my order. If you guys don't have the items ready to be dispatched, then why do you even list them on your website? For gods sake stop fooling people for once. Just tell me when my product will be dispatched. If you don't have it in stock then please cancel my order and issue a refund.

Hi, bajaao
                            I have booked guitar on 19th may 2020.
                            Today is 30th may 2020 and on delivery date is not decided, i have checked on fedex tracking site
                            I have paid for my product,.
                            Please i respect your work but you should respect customer time.
                            Deliver my package please
                            Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased few items on 6th may 2020 from bajaao.com where it is written on every product page that they are shipping in 5 to 7 days.
                              When i checked the status of my order after few days it was showing that the product will be shipped on 21 may 2020 so checked the order status again after few days then the shipment date was changed to 27 may 2020. And today it is changed again to 7june 2020.
                              They should ship the product on time or they should not advertise on their site that the product will be shipped in 5-7 days just to lure the customers. 1 month for shipment is too long.
                              Either they should ship my order within 2-3 days or process my refund.
                              Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              The same thing is happening to my order as well. I ordered some accessories for my guitar on 18th May 2020 and in most of the pages the dispatch days mentioned were either 5 to 7 or 7 to 10 days. The dispatch date for my products were 29th may, which they have now changed to 3 june today morning. I wrote to them a few hours ago. Yet to receive a response from them. I have read many reviews and complaints about bajaao and most of them say that if your product is not dispatched within the few days that's mentioned on the product page then they don't have it in stock and waiting for the product to be available with them.

I had ordered a fender rumble bass40 for my jampad and yesterday i received it but when i unboxed it i found all the switched, knobs and cables were too old.. With dirty stains on it..
                                And then i saw the power cable plug was also broken.. I couldnt check it also..
                                I had called..
                                They said they will talk in this matter monday..
                                But i want my money back.. And they can take up the product whenevr they want..
                                Because.. I dont have time to wait as i have to use in my studio..
                                Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a casio sa47 mini portable keyboard with power adapter from bajaao.com, my order no, is 155470. I received the product on 12/11/2018. When tried to switch on the product i found out that the power adapter is not working. I have tested the keyboard with batteries and it is working fine.

So it is my request to bajaao to kindly arrange for the replacement of the power adapter asap.
                                  Dec 3, 2018
                                  After a few calls and emails at [email protected] they send me a new charger.

Hi...
                                    I placed an order with you no:153208.

It has been 5-6 days since the order has been delivered to me. A lots of items were missing. After calling 'after sales' 4 times i was told on 30 oct that the remainig items will be shipped on urgent basis either on 30th oct itself or latest by 31st oct morning. There has been no confirmation that the remaining items have been shipped until now. This is after i had made full advance payment.

This is an extremely sad affairs put up by your company. Troubling the customer like this. Very poor customer support. I was expecting a lot better response from bajaao.

It is requested that the matter may be looked in to with extreme urgency, ensuring all the items reach me this time.

I have already gone through a lots of embarrassment because of your company, since it was a gift.

Least i expect, is a speedy resolving of the situation.
                                    Dec 15, 2018
                                    Nov 01, 2018
                                    Dear Neha,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. As discussed with you, the missing items from your order had already been dispatched on 30th Oct 2018. They were dispatched via Fedex AWB[protected]. We appreciate your continued patience and support.

Bajaao Music Pvt Ltd.
                                    Action of my guitar has increased alot... There is a lot of pain while playing guitar and after it... I want my guitar to be serviced as soon as possible... Thank you...!!