Bajaj Allianz — car loan cancellation

rajes97 on Mar 4, 2018
I have purchased the car insurance # og[protected]-00109799 from coverfox using my bajaj emi card.
I have cancelled this policy as i have taken other policy directly bajaj allianz bearing number og[protected]-00109973.
Even though the policy which i took from coverfox is cancelled, the loan (400rem[protected] on the emi card is not yet processed.
The loan still active and the emi is getting deducted from my account.
Can you please provide the written statement that this insurance got cancelled, so that i can submit that to the bajaj finserv, so that the loan gets cancelled.
Or else please let me know the status is refund to which the amount will get refunded.
Bajaj allianz people are behaving so irresponsible that they are not even reverting on the policy cancellation.

[Mar 04, 2018] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018

We're keen to assist you. Request you to send in your contact number via email at so that we can assist you with the policy.

Also, we've registered your complaint with the Reference No.: BA - 1342, please keep a note of the same for further procedure. Request you to mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance