[Resolved] Bajaj Allianz — fake commitments and incorrect policy issued by bajaj allianz.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 [email protected] on Feb 5, 2019
Dear sir / madam,

We would like highlight few points regarding policy issued by bajaj allianz and how company try to make fool to customers.

Initially executives contacted me for policy renewal from bajaj allianz, earlier issued from tata aig. Executive offered me premium little less from existing company by reducing the features available in existing policy even though executed have never informed me for this deletion (Like loss of personal belongings).

After that i have given pdc cheque on dated 05/01/19 of inr 10500 on 28/12/18.

Policy was issued by company on 05/01/19 but hard copy was sent on 20/01/19 to cover 15 days of policy correction period.

After getting the policy, i was shocked to see that there was a big mistake done by bajaj allianz and it may be intentionally to reject the claim during any mis-happening. Company have changed the make/model of car and mentioned maruti swift dzire kg instead of maruti swift.

Engine no has also taken 6 digits as there was of 7 digits in rc.

Nominee is also not mentioned in policy.

Email is also not updated in the policy.

Company has also deleted the feature of personal belongings which was in earlier policy of tata aig.

I am continually approaching and called many times to mr vikaskh kumar (Web) (Bg28938) (+[protected] of bajaj allianz regarding about corrections but he always given further time and ask me to contact him again and again.

Regarding this issue, i have sent mail more than 6 times to all level which are given in website of bajaj allianz but always i got system generated mail only. No one from bajaj allianz has bothered to contacted me and not issued revised policy.

I was feeling mental disturbance due to this behavior of bajaj allianz. I have given hard earned money to take insurance but i never expect such a lazy response and fake commitments with incorrect policy from this big organisation.

Initially i have advised to others to take policy from bajaj allianz but in future, i can’t propose to anyone.

Finally, you are requested to please get it corrected my policy no. Og[protected]-00018109 & customer id:[protected] and send me immediately.

Or

You may also get refund my money as i don’t want to keep continue with bajaj allianz company.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 14, 2019

[Feb 05, 2019] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
Hi Sandeep,

We're sorry to hear of your experience. Please share your contact number via email to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in. We'll get in touch with you at the earliest.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1417, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
Updated by [email protected], Feb 11, 2019
Dear Bajaj Allianz,

I have sent initial complain on dated 28.01.2019 to Bagichelp/Ho Direct Marketing/Customer Care/General and also shared complete information like phone number and email id but every time bajaj allianz is asking details .

Even though, system has generated complain number BAGIC=508-999 on dated 28.01.2019,
Renuka Thakur/HO Direct Marketing/Customer Care/General sent mail on dated 05.02.2019 and given complaint no is 76613020.
Once again Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's responded on 11th Feb, 2019 with new reference no. BA - 1417.

I don`t know, why Bajaj Allianz is trying to hide the inefficiency by changing complaint references.

You have issued incorrect policy after taking earlier policy and RC so then why you always ask to contact number and email id.

I have wasted lots of time and energy to write complaints so finally I have decided to get refund my money with interest.

Don`t want to continue with Bajaj Allianz.

Thanks for giving me mental tension due to above issues.
Updated by [email protected], Feb 14, 2019
Every one from Bajaj Allianz is silent no my issue. Customer mental tension is nothing for Bajaj.
Updated by [email protected], Mar 23, 2019
My complaint has not been resolved till now and it`s showing as RESOLVED.

Comments

M.gowtham emp no 17858 joined on 21st aug 2009 and resingned on 2012 my pf no is MH/34020/078831 SIR NEED UAN NO TO WITHDRAW MY PF AMOUNT SIR KINDLY HELP ME IN THIS REQUEST SIR THANK YOU
I have a unilip policy with bajaj a"ianz lic when i visited their office, found they had placed a security guard at the door disguized goon who misbehaves and intimidates policy holders. Intensions clealy to cheat policy holders of claim

+91 20 3030 5858 [Customer Care]
    GE Plaza, Airport Road, Yerawada, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411 006
    Bajaj Allianz - fake commitments and incorrect policy issued by bajaj allianz.