[Resolved] Bajaj Allianz — Fraud policy issued by bajaj allianz without verification anything.

Godhra, Panchmahal District, Gujarat, India
 Sanketshah4u
We will do they are not giving any investigation report because we want to know how the fraud is happened and who is culprit but base conservation with Bajaj Allianz they are giving me properly reply even we have tried to email Mr. Shyam Yadav (Head Grievance) but Shayam Yadav is not replying & on conservation I am thinking they know the culprit that's why they are trying to save that culprit and any they are trying to cancel the policy anywho. Strange thing Fraud is severity issue for any company but this people are taking lightly even Mr.Shayam Yadav also I think.

[Dec 13, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, Dec 14, 2015
Dear Sanket, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your policy details and contact no. so that we could understand your concern and assist you better. Regards, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance

Comments

I think you people have not read my complaints properly, i have already mentioned that my complaints emails are reached to shyam yadav & you Grievance department (Pawan, Pooja) and other people but grievance department shayam yadav is not giving reply on email & what we have ask for the same. This is the proof that there is lack of communication gap. meanwhile I will all the details which you are asking.
Complain No : 60696925
policy No : [protected] (Fraud Policy generated by Bajaj Allianz)

Now looking into the whole scenario you are trying save the culprit.
No update from Bajaj Allianz.

Poor Service and support
Very Bad that Bajaj Allianz are unable to answer on my issue.

I will advice that please don't take any policy from Bajaj Allianz to those people who are able to see consumer complaint and blog,
very bad services.

+91 20 3030 5858 [Customer Care]
    GE Plaza, Airport Road, Yerawada, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411 006
    Bajaj Allianz - Fraud policy issued by bajaj allianz without verification anything.