[Resolved]  Bajaj Allianz — misusing ecs option. unresponsive to concerns and complaints.

1) i have paid the premium amount for my policy with bajaj allianz on 22-jan-2018 and got the receipt.
2) after that, i received sms from bajaj allianz almost everyday stating to pay premium before 15-feb-2018. And ignore if already paid.
3) and i ignored that as i had paid already.
4) on feb 15 there was two attempt to (One after the other) to deduct money from my account through ecs.
5) since i did not have enough money in the account, the withdrawal attempt failed.
6) due to this failed attempt, the bank has deducted money from my account citing cheque bounce issue.
7) i have raised this issue on 16-feb-2018 to bajaj allianz through email
8) when there was no proper response in the subsequent days, i have forwarded the same to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in successively, yet to no avail.
Its now 34 days since i have reported this issue.

To summarize
1) i have reported the issue through email on 16-feb-2018
2) the issue got registered on bajaj allianz portal only on 21-feb-2018
3) i have received the complaint number: 71571160 for tracking.
4) it says the tentative date of resolution as 3-mar-2018
5) when i followed up with the customer support on 21-mar-2018, there was no information update available (Neither a resolution nor a date for resolution)
6) the issue is still in pending status in grievance tracking portal.
All this because of the issue with bajaj allianz in updating their database properly.
I have brought this to the notice of [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in and [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in again on 21-mar-2018.

Not even an acknowledgement from bajaj allianz.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2018
Nothing. This one word is sufficient to describe the useless service from Bajaj Allianz.

[Mar 22, 2018] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response Mar 23, 2018 Dear Sir,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
We have shared your details with our team. They will work further on the reported issue,
and the concerned person from our team will contact you at the earliest.

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team
Updated by Mohideen84 Mar 29, 2018 It is strange that the Bajaj Allianz escalation mechanism is just namesake.
I have been pursuing through mail until the level of "Appellate", but getting response only after raising the issue in "Consumer Complaints".

The Bajaj Allianz executive contacted over phone (23-Mar), has given a pathetic option of reimbursement of the deducted amount.
I cannot simply agree to it after all these escalations.
"What is the compensation for the tremendous amount of stress you have created in me without resolving this issue and without even responding properly for more than 1 month?", was my question to Bajaj Allianz and the person said that he will get back.

It's been 6 days, since then. Yet to do!

Bajaj Allianz - pathetic service.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response May 21, 2018 Dear Sir,

We believe our team has addressed your query. Have a good day!

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team.
Updated by Mohideen84 May 21, 2018 No response still from Bajaj Allianz. Then how can you mark as resolved?

Totally irresponsible and useless service from Bajaj Allianz.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

ISR - PF

Dear concern,
I was an employee of BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD on the pay roll of MA FOI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LTD.
I want to withdraw the whole sum of money from my PF. PF employee code is Sakuntala.95410
Please accept my above given request.

Thanks & Regards