[Resolved]  Bajaj Allianz — og[protected]-[protected] wrong details mentioned in home insurance policy

I have gone through bajaj allianz for home insurance policy and given all the details multiple times, paid all the said amount without any negotiation.

They generated a policy "og[protected]-00000001" but with wrong details.
Of below:
1. Mobile number - called customer care and requested to correct it asap
2. Wrong address mentioned in insured property section

For point 2, i call multiple time to that executive, his lead - sobha dodmani but they did not respond, even not picking the call. Picking my call and put it on hold or disconnected after some time without any issue.

I am very sad with this behavior and due to this, locking this as complaint and want to intervene to fix this issue on priority because my builder is charging 21% penalty against my last disbursement amount. I want to go with legal action now because too much followup done but no one responding.

If possible please log a legal call to make penalty to cover up my penalty amount from bajaj allianz.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 15, 2019

[May 03, 2019] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response May 15, 2019 Hi Sanjeev,

We've made a note of your concern. Please share your contact number via email to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in so that we can get in touch with you.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1437, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Caringly Yours,