[Resolved] Bajaj Allianz — payment received for renewal of two wheeler policy-not responding for issue of policy

ttstts on Jan 23, 2018
Two wheeler insurance renewal purpose bajaj allainz contacted me, and given me link for pay online, as per their instructions, paid on 19-jan-2018 through online, after that not renewed my insurance policy and not responding, several call made from my side, but even today not responding properly. No proper intimation also their them.
Ref no: 80673340
Given mail also to customercare@bajajallianz.co.in, but not responded till now.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2018

[Jan 23, 2018] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2018

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number at customercare@bajajallianz.co.in. so that we can assist you with your concern.

Also, we've registered your issue under the Reference No.: BA - 1330. Do mention the same in the subject line of the email while sending in the details.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
Updated by ttstts, Jan 24, 2018

I already given my contact number in the first mail itself, please check and comment on me.

(for your reference please check below this comment- I am pasting my first mail)

for "customercare@bajajallianz.co.in." two times given reminder mail also, no reply from them.

Thankq

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: t suri <ttsuri2013@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 2:25 PM
Subject: Fwd: Confirmation of Successful Payment
To: customercare@bajajallianz.co.in

Please see below mail received from you.

Payment made through online for renewal of two wheeler insurance policy,

Till now not received the policy.

Please send immediately.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Thankq

+91 20 3030 5858 [Customer Care]
    GE Plaza, Airport Road, Yerawada, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411 006
    Bajaj Allianz - payment received for renewal of two wheeler policy-not responding for issue of policy