[Resolved] Bajaj Allianz — policy holder name entered wrongly

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Srinivas Potipireddi on Oct 25, 2018
I came to know that you are not properly maintaining the customer records as i have seen discrepancies in policy holder name as below. This is second time i am facing the problem. Why you people having such negligence in updating customer details. If it is repeated again in future then i will directly file a case in consumer court.

I have sent a mail on 10th nov but till now no one from bajaj allianz support team contacted me

I am in the process of submitting customer compliant in consumer court.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 26, 2018

[Oct 25, 2018] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, Oct 26, 2018
Dear Srinivas,

We hear you and would like to give you the best experience. Kindly share your contact details along with your policy number and we will have someone from our team to assist you.

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team.

Comments

Please send me a copy of the 2 wheeler insurance.The policy number is OG[protected]-00123833.I really need a copy of the above stated document for future reference and I have misplaced the copy that I had. Hoping for a quick and positive response.

Thank you.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, Nov 2, 2018

Hi Nikhil,

Allow us to help you with this. Please share your contact number via email to [email protected] so that we can have the policy copy sent to you ASAP.

We have registered your complaint with the Reference No.: BA - 1405, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, Nov 6, 2018

Hi Nikhil,

The soft copy of your policy has been emailed to you. Thank you for your support and have a great day ahead!

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance