Bajaj Allianz — regarding car insurance renewal fraud

Kunwarsingh47 on Jan 11, 2019
Hi team

Hope you are doing great... It's regarding renewal of my car insurance policy number og[protected]-00017406 from bajaj alliances that will expiry today that is 10-jan19. And i have reneiew my policy 10 day before the expiry of my policy but till date it's not reneiew as i tried to check the status online by scrutniy no.[protected] that shows status proposal pending for requirement. Payment reference number is 6099036. Payment made on 3rd jan-19. Got the msg from bajaj alliances.

Note i tried so many time agent name vipul who approaches me for renewal of my policy once the payment done he is continuously not responding to my call i do not have any updating for policy renewal. I have texted him and i tried customer support number toll free no.[protected]. No one responded over there tried 5-6 time at different times always same status no one picked the call. Vipul the agent from bajaj alliances number is [protected]. I don't think this is good for such growing company.

Looking forward for positive response soon as my policy expires today.

Kunwar [protected]

regarding car insurance renewal fraud

[Jan 11, 2019] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0