Bajaj Allianz — regarding car insurance renewal fraud

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Kunwarsingh47 on Jan 11, 2019
Hi team

Hope you are doing great... It's regarding renewal of my car insurance policy number og[protected]-00017406 from bajaj alliances that will expiry today that is 10-jan19. And i have reneiew my policy 10 day before the expiry of my policy but till date it's not reneiew as i tried to check the status online by scrutniy no.[protected] that shows status proposal pending for requirement. Payment reference number is 6099036. Payment made on 3rd jan-19. Got the msg from bajaj alliances.

Note i tried so many time agent name vipul who approaches me for renewal of my policy once the payment done he is continuously not responding to my call i do not have any updating for policy renewal. I have texted him and i tried customer support number toll free no.[protected]. No one responded over there tried 5-6 time at different times always same status no one picked the call. Vipul the agent from bajaj alliances number is [protected]. I don't think this is good for such growing company.

Looking forward for positive response soon as my policy expires today.

Kunwar [protected]

regarding car insurance renewal fraud

[Jan 11, 2019] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0