[Resolved] Bajaj Allianz — Sarva shakti suraksha debiting premium money after surrender

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 luckshmanb

I have surrendered sarve shakti suraksha policy on[protected] and the final settlement has been credited to my account on[protected]. But still bajaj alianz is taking monthly premiums though automated money transfers from my standard and chartered account.

I have called your customer care and mailed three times to [email protected] Got still my problem is not resolved.

I have all the bank details, policy details and mail copies with me. I will share it with the concern consumer complaint team.

So requesting you to stop auto transactions and refund my 1000rs.

Policy no: [protected]
Name: luckshman b
Moblie no: [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2016

[May 06, 2016] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, May 06, 2016
Dear Lucksh, We are extremely sorry for all the trouble. We have shared your details to the concerned branch. They will look into the issue & will get in touch with you soon. Regards, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team

Comments

Please cancel HP in my policy no OG[protected]-00002814

Policy no [protected] not receive renewal premium receipt from last 2 years
Hi Rajender,

Thank you for sharing your policy number. We've forwarded the same to our concerned team and they shall contact you to assist you further on this.

Please note your Reference No. BA - 1022 for future follow ups on this case and also you can write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance