Bajaj Auto — avenger 220 bad mileage

Asansol, West Bengal, India
 عارف زيشان on Jun 15, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

It a very bad experience to had a avenger 220 street with a mileage of 20-22kmpl, as per the your organisation ref it gives a mileage of 45kmpl but it not, . Either you are making fool to the customer/or doing fraud work or you had sale a damaged/defaulted bike.

I m really shocked with this experience.

Thanks and with warm regards
Md Arif Zishan
+91 [protected]
From Asansol, West Bengal, India

avenger 220 bad mileage

[Jun 17, 2019] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have given my bike to om Sai motor greater Noida west. And when I have given to my for servicing bike is in running condition after they worked on engine I don't what changes they made but they are not able to start my bike after some they they changed all parts of bike still not able to get success. Now they telling you need to change wiring.

Awishkar Singh's reply, Jun 15, 2019
I have given my bike at OM SAI MOTORS at running condition at that time it works fine I need only engine work but after completing work they are not able to start Bike and they telling your bike all parts are not working and they changed all parts still not able to start. I don't know at a same time all parts stopped work.Help me please

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035