[Resolved] Bajaj Auto — Bajaj dominar starting problem

Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka, India
 zaifz
Purchased a brand new Bajaj Dominar 400 with ABS white colour from Supreme Bajaj, Kottara Mangalore on March 3, 2017. After 3 days of use(around 250kms) the bike doesnt start. From 4 days the bike is with Technicians.
The reason being "LEAKAGE IN COMPRESSOR PACKAGE". In 3 days if there is a compressor leakage, its clearly a manufacturing defect.

I'm demanding a replacement of the bike (refund, as last option) and none of the higher authorities are responding about it. Technicians are refusing to talk or state anything regarding the issue.

I do not want a defected item, but the technicians are taking this compressor leakage as a small issue and neglecting it. Since 4 days the bike is with technicians and every day they say the bike will be given the next day. Same has been told today as well (March 10).

If from 4 days they are having the bike, the bike has some major issue which they are not willing to reveal. I am gonna stick to my point that i need either a replacement or refund if a replacement cannot be provided.

Bajaj dominar starting problem
Bajaj dominar starting problem
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2017
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2017
Hi Prakash and Babulal,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Request you to mail your contact details and issue details at [email protected] We will look into it and get in touch with you.

Team Pulsar

Comments

Please provide me the statement of my loan no. L2WP03777676 and also provide the details of payment to be paid
My pulsur 150 bike purcuse date[protected] bike noBR01CK6269 dealer not given my ower book and abi tak koi karbai nahi hui hai pls reply
Dear Valued Customer,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Request you to call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 Our team will look into it and get in touch with you.

Team Dominar

Bajaj Auto — Noc

Not properly response ...my call is pic nd then no response nd dis connect my call ...very poor service

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035