[Resolved] Bajaj Auto — complaint about service center

selva_ns200 on Mar 7, 2018
I have complained regarding the leakage of oil in my new 6months old ns 200 bike in kln bajaj service center in the following adress p 49, 6th avenue 17th street, anna nagar, tower view colony, behind k 4 police station, chennai, tamil nadu 600040
They made 23 days to change the head and asked me to pay 2050 rs then with in three days it starts leaking again and again they took5 days to give the bike. Again after 3 days it started leaking and i left the bike in service center by saturday (03/03/2018)
They did not repaired the bike and they are not helping me pls help me in claining my engine and rechanging it.
They are not providing proper service and cheating the customers.
They are not giving respect to the customers and fighting with us
Please help us with but giving proper service.
Iam a student working part time as an event organiser and i required my bike for travelling so please help me in solving my bike oil leakage problem
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 7, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Mar 07, 2018
Hi Selva,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We value our customers' trust in us and do not encourage any negligence towards them. Kindly call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 You can also write to us at customerservice@bajajauto.co.in, our team will provide the required assistance.

Team Pulsar