[Resolved] Bajaj Auto — customer service

1842, Trivandrum Rd, Vannarpettai, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu 627003, Palayamkottai, Tamilnadu, India
 Mathi Alagan S on Apr 22, 2019
I done my all 6 services in bajaj service center. Today i went to service centre by driving 60kms. No one is response me. They verify others but not me. Three persons came after me they checking that persons. This is not the first time. Here before i tolerate this but from now it is not possible. Im very disappointed. I shouted and left from that place. Today onwards i never go to the bajaj service centre🙏😡 customare service very poor.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2019

[Apr 22, 2019] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, May 14, 2019

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in, our team will provide the required assistance.

Bajaj Auto

Comments

Many times visit your service center but any person not ready to solve the problem saying more excuses

Hi Anuj,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We value our customers' trust in us and do not encourage any negligence towards them. Kindly call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected], our team will provide the required assistance.

Bajaj Auto
Mai bhut baar Bajaj service me front disk break thik kraya abhi new bike hai, what the hell of Bajaj bike, thik ni ho rha hai, mera ns 160 bike hai, self bhi ni le rha hai
Chandrakant satyam's reply, Apr 14, 2019
No of time i repaired my front disk break in Bajaj service center but my disk break is not proper working, and always chocked the disk, this is my new bike, and this type of problems occurred

Hi Chandrakant,

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected], our team will provide the required assistance.

Team Pulsar
I have bought new pulsar in september i complain about the battery problem they resolved the problem but again i got the same problem and the bajaj service center not attendet the problem..I am realy upset with the service

Hi Sunilkumar,

Team Pulsar
I have no banking relationship with Bajaj AUTO.. today morning.. some deduction happened on the name of bajaj Auto Amount:- 1915/-

Deduction done on the name of Investment intermedi ...

I have no idea about this kind of any investment and any relationship with them ..

Please help me for this issue

Hi Rajan,