[Resolved] Bajaj Auto — defected bajaj pulsar 150cc

Sopore, Jammukashmir, India
 Waheed Ahamed on Oct 14, 2018
I have purchased bajaj pulsar 150 cc some 20 to 25 days ago but the piece is defective as there is starting problem and it stops any time. While checking the same on youtube it shows carbonator problem. I took my bike to sn automobiles sopore jammu and kashmir for necessary replacement after i urged for the same he hardly took my bike and told me to come after 4 days. After 6 days he called that bike is ready when i go there and took my bike after i ride my bike for 3 min the problem was there. They did not do anything with the bike and is therefore a cheating case. If they did not do anything with my bike how could they call and tell me bike is ready.in the mean time the battery too is not working now which was perfectly ok when i deliver my bike to them. My bike is still pending at their work shop with the stauts as it was.
You are requested to either solve my problem immediately or keep your bike with u and refund my money otherwise i m ready to approach consumer court.
This approach of your dealer has irritated me alot. Despite clearly asked to replace the defective part he didn't do the same.
If bike has some manufacturing problem please arrange to replace the same as soon as possible.
Hope your goodself will take the matter on priority and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

With regards.
Abdul quyoom tantray
R/o gund brat sopore j&k

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 15, 2018

[Oct 14, 2018] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2018
Hi Abdul,

We would like to investigate the issue. You can either call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5. You can also write to us at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in

Team Pulsar

Comments

Dear Team,

yesterday i have given my vehicle for service.but service it is not properly done bajaj service Center Anna Nagar. after service i move to private mechanic shop done proper service.
worst service
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2018

We would like to investigate the issue. You can either call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5. You can also write to us at [email protected]

Team Pulsar
Dear Sir
With due respect, I have taken Two Wheeler Loan from Bajaj Auto Finance Limited, vide Loan Account No :- L2ADUR05200692, in the Name of Amar Nath Nag and bike is Bajaj Pulsar150, so pls provide loan statemtent in my mail: [protected]@gmail.com
Bike: Pulsar 200 ns
Fan Nd coolant it's not working 3/4 mnth.
M was servicing Kanchan Bajaj Ulhasnagar showroom it's not clear that issued... Showroom it's not good for bike... bike was overloaded hit.

When does pulsar 200 ns fi going to available in India. Please provide information about this, as I want to buy a new pulsar 200 ns with fuel injection system.
Sir my registration number change I don't my old number and my new registered mobile Number [protected] update

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035