Bajaj Auto — give a chance again

jinbin idea on Jun 14, 2019
Sir if you give some employee transfer then please give then one chance to prove again.May be they well performed after your chance.A employee is your power, there loyalty towards you is always keep .There many companies who also lunch CNG i[censored] thing that vehicles automatically taken by people then you are wrong.My humble request please give another chance.

[Jun 14, 2019] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My bike Pulsar 150 twine disk 650 km below engine oil fule mixed & battery problem then clear my show room then second sever complete then battery problem continues problem.

Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number 7219821111 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected]

Team Pulsar
I just took Bajaj avenger 160. I see in my bike both the tyres are not from MRF. Can you please let me know why is it so.I checked other bikes in that I can see that both the tyres are MRF.
I checked with showroom and he said raise complaint to bajaj, they can't do anything.
Babujan bandisula md2a22eyxjca26255 ph no[protected]