Bajaj Auto — noc document from bajaj auto fin.

Dear sir/madam,

I was having auto loan of bajaj auto fin., which is completed one month back. After that i haven't received any loan closer or noc document from bajaj auto fin. I should receive my original rc book and other imp documents from bajaj finance.

My auto (Bike) no. Is cg-10 aa 1335 and loan account is clear [protected].

Please do the needful.

You can reach to me at [protected]

Thanks in advance.

Pramod kumar shrivas
My contact number -[protected]
Email id - vicky. [protected]@gmail.com

[Mar 18, 2018] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pramod Shrivas Vicky Mar 17, 2018
Vicky shrivas

Comments

Incident to[protected]
mobbile no [protected]
running auto lock disc brake
request a refund this product

Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2018

Hi Ravi,

Request you to call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your concern online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 You can also write to us at [email protected]

Team Pulsar
Today I went for second servicing for my pulsar 135 ls. The mechanic they are selling engine oil for Rs 400 and I request for vibration in my gear box but they say they cannot repair it so I don't want to go there again.
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2018

Hi Ajoy,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We value our customers' trust in us and do not encourage any negligence towards them. Kindly call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 You can also write to us at [email protected], our team will provide the required assistance.

Team Pulsar