[Resolved] Bajaj Auto — pathetic experience of bajaj dealership

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Subhaditya Bhattacharya on Feb 9, 2018
I have purchased pulsar 150 on 24/12/2017 from osl bajaj baruipur jogibathtala kolkata showroom. It almost 1 and half months gone but till i dont get registration number. My bike became useless. Now the concern person dont take any kind of responsibility. They just said mv are closed but actually mv is not closed. Seriously i am telling that this is pathetic experience i got from bajaj. This is my last deal with bajaj and from onword i never suggest anybody for bajaj product. I truely heart the behaviour of dealership. Please take necessary action for this purpose otherwise i must take legal action.

pathetic experience of bajaj dealership
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2018

[Feb 09, 2018] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Subhaditya,

We are concerned to note your feedback. We value our customers' trust in us and do not encourage any negligence towards them. Kindly call our customer care number at[protected] or register your concern online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 You can also write to us at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in, our team will provide the required assistance.

Team Pulsar

Comments

Worst company (Bajaj Group) ever seen in my lifetime. They Not running a company they running a scam of groups. Just Grabbing the money from innocent Indian peoples at any cost.

beware to taking any Loans, Insurance, Auto or other service from Bajaj.

Hi Sandeep,

We would like to hear from you and discuss any issue that you may have faced. Request you to call our Toll free number 1800 233 2453 OR register the complaint on our website at http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected]

Team Pulsar
That is must said that bajaj auto dont give any after sell service also. They dont take care of there customers. It my big mistake to buy bajaj motorcycle. I must say from onword i dont suggest anyone for bajaj motorcycle.

Above mentioned Distributor's service is really worst, for the 5 minute work they took 2-3 hours, but still the work was not complected. And the main thing is that, they forget to put the part from their side. And still they were not serious about this. It's really irritating.

Contact Person:- Mr. Kabir
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2018

Please allow us to look into your concern. Request you to call our Toll free number 1800 233 2453 OR register the complaint on our website at http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected]

Team Pulsar
I am sorry to say that, nobody from dealership contacted till now. And as per yours reply, I put complaint 12 to 13 times at that webside and called minimum 10 times in the mentioned number. But results are big 00. Am I not cheated by opposite side???? Pls rply

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035