[Resolved]  Bajaj Auto — platina 110 h gear disk delivered with faults

This is to inform you that i have taken delivery of my new "platina 110 h-gear disc" variant yesterday[protected].

Please be informed that i am surprised the way your "jai bajaj" - tbm sanatorium handled my booking and till delivery i was very astonished.

I thank you bajaj auto for making this delivery process memorable because i am very much satisfied by the way your team carried out the delivery process by handing over the bike to me (Delivery ceremony) in the street adjacent to your "jai bajai-tbm sanatorium" showroom and the key was handed over to me by mechanic (Name not required) from the service center and the man was cleaning the bike having the bike in middle of the street but i didn't expect he will give the key and tell me to take home the bike.

I feel proud of taking my bike delivered by an mechanic but whats the job of showroom sales team?? Are you guys lacking man power in showroom when bunch of peoples sitting and chit chatting in the showroom??

Kindly note, i have never experienced this type of delivery in my past purchase history.. It's been one of the worst experience for me with "bajaj autos"

Please try to improvise the sales team attitude, no one in the showroom is behaving in good polite manner and none is responsible for the job they are doing., they are just simply thinking they are the king and we (Purchaser) is like a slave to your king.

I don't want to mention the name of sales person and finance person who have handed my booking but they are not capable for anything and that is for sure, they are not understanding anything from my side and their protocol is very bad and they demand for it and they processed the loan in the favor of their leads.

I have more details to be shared and before that i want your team to improvise the work they do and please advice them to be polite and they must be answerable for purchaser questions from day 1 to day end (Delivery).

I am very much disappointed with "bajaj"

Awaiting for your soonest reply on the same.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2020
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response Mar 12, 2020

We would like to hear from you and discuss the issue that you may have faced. Request you to call our customer care number[protected] OR register your concern on our website at http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in

Bajaj Auto
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My Bike is not Bearing Load and Dont give pick-up, Bad sound produce during acceleration.

2055