[Resolved] Bajaj Auto — pulsar 150/too much time taken for service

Abohar, Punjab, India
 Surinder Jimidaar on Jan 9, 2019
Sir i am standing in raja bajaj service station abohar punjab from last 1 hour for service reason and here six service stand but only three machanic giving service remaining three stand are empty and service process going on very slow even service boy taking 20 mintus to drink a cup of tea. No any service supervisor here very poor service my cell no. [protected]

pulsar 150/too much time taken for service
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 11, 2019

[Jan 09, 2019] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2019
Hi Surinder,

We would like to investigate the issue. You can either call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5. You can also write to us at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in

Team Pulsar

Comments

I have purchased a new pulsar 150 from dada motors,
its meter reading is only 3600 km and the rear brake leather is finished and dada motors said that this is not a big concern and also said that complaint to bajaj company. What rubbish is this kind of behavior.
My avenger 150 street speedometer is not working. No Bajaj service centre is able to replace it. They are charging 2500 for just the speedometer. I'm frustrated for days.
I have purchased new bike pulsar 150 twin disc last 3month...4to 5 time I going to sarbani Bajaj showroom chandrapur but still mechanic not to good work do my bike ...problem again n again create this bike and so am not satisfied from sarbani Bajaj showroom service center so plz solve my problem ...
Sir/madam
With due respect I have taken Two Wheeler loan
from Bajaj Auto Finance Limited. Vide loan account no-L2WBAN04787686, in the name of Saravanan K, so pls provide loan statemtent in my e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035