Bajaj Auto — regarding processing of no objection certificate

ZaiDh Ahamed on Dec 15, 2017
I hereby wish to inform you that, i have lost my bike last month and was recovered safely by the police department. But now the department demands a no objection certificate from the finance sector. I have submitted a request letter to the bajaj auto finance sungam branch coimbatore, but, i've not yet received any responses. So please kindly look forward to provide me one as early as possible because it is not so safe to leave my bike under the judicial guidance. It is already been three weeks since the recovery and i want this to be completed within a week. The only pending paper is the no objection certificate. I have paid the dues for three months and i assure you that i will be paying the remaining dues without any delay on the correct dates. I have also enclosed the details of fir copy and the paid due details with this.
Thank you.

regarding processing of no objection certificate

[Dec 15, 2017] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir/madam i have purchase a bajaj pulsar bike vide loan no L2WSIK03196022 and i want a statement in my mail id anirudhguddi@gmail.com.
so plzz do the need ful of this

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035