Bajaj Auto — smart card not received//running pillar to post // victim of harassment

Srijit Banerjee on Mar 7, 2018
I have purchased a bajaj v15 (No. Wb 24 aj 3557) on 2016, september but till date i have not received the smartcard. As the dealer name has been changed from visakam bajaj to visakha bajaj they are not bothering to listen to me. After many follow ups with the dealer, i had launched a complain to your customer service department on 18 aug 2017 with a hope that i will get support (Reference number is isr-186360), but nothing has been resolved. I also tried to reach ur representative/ manager for kolkata location named mr. Vidyadhar joshi (Cont no.[protected] & constantly asked for the solution since september 2017, but yet to receive any solution. As per his suggestion i have submitted the original copy of n/plate slip & fitting certificate along with the photo copy of registration certificate & tax certificate to mr. Sunny at vishaka motor on january 2018, but no response received till date. I run to rto office barracpore, try to reach the rto broker (No shared by vishaka bajaj), even to the ceo of vishakam bajaj name mr. Jain but no one is taking responsibility.

There have been harassments from the police on routine checkups. I am also unable to check my case history due this issue.

I have paid for getting the blue book/smart card on time of purchasing the vehicle but it has been two years i am still waiting for the same. This kind of customer service from a renowned organization like bajaj auto is completely unexpected & now it has become difficult for me to keep my patience any more & need your strong intervention to get my smart card at the earliest.

Hope a positive response & solution within next 24 hours.

Srijit banerjee
Owner of wb24aj3557
Location: kolkata

[Mar 07, 2018] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi Srijit,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your complaint number and shared the same with the relevant team. They shall connect with you to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Team Bajaj V

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035
    Bajaj Auto - smart card not received//running pillar to post // victim of harassment