[Resolved]  Bajaj Auto — smart card of my bike not provided by dealer

I am the owner of a bajaj two wheeler wb24aj3557 & purchased this vehicle in 2016, september from vishakham motor, kolkata sodepur. It was told to me that i will get the smart card within the few months of purchase which is not more than 6months. But till date i haven't received the same. From last four years i'm running piller to post. Dealer is not taking responsibility as the ownership of the dealer has been changed. Many time i have logged complaints at bajaj customer service, but no solution received. I have reached to a bajaj two wheeler representative, west bengal, named mr. Vidyadhar joshi, but till date it's not resolved. He had introduced to me the spos of vishakham motor mr. Sk jain but he have only provide me the commitment since last many years. They have provide me the number of a broker but he has also done nothing even not taking the calls. I have visited arto office he have suggested me to reach the dealer.
Now please suggest me what should i do? I as a customer running piller to post since last four years. Taking risk to ride bike even without minimum required documents. Getting harassed by everywhere. I am requesting your intervention so that i can get the smart card.

Srijit banerjee
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 19, 2020
Neither I have received a call not the issue has been resolved. Even, I have not received the RC book yet. Then how the Complaints get resolved?
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2020
Hi Srijit, we would like to investigate the issue. You can either call our customer care number at [protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5
Updated by Srijit Banerjee Sep 26, 2020
Already lodged a Complain...hope i will get cooperation.

ISR-757049.