Bajaj Auto — type of fraudulent behavior

Rathtala Ranaghat Nadia, Ranaghat - I, West Bengal, India
 Shankha Suvra Biswas on Jan 28, 2020
Dear sir
These are my unsolved complaint numbers 1. Isr-596040 date 01/10/2020 & isr-669520 date 25/01/2020
A bajaj dealer has started doing a type of fraudulent behavior with me which started from august 2019 and is continuing till now.
Every time when i am lodging an complaint to bajaj customer care services the dealer is calling me an says that they will give me the bike having the same conditions just like the first time i talked with them. But till now they are harassing me by giving false promises over phone which are not fulfilled till now.
I am forwarding each and every email to mr mohammad taufik ([protected]@gmail.com) but he is not responding now. I knew him as a responsible person from bajaj auto.
But now i am feeling terribly harassed and irritated at the same time just because of the incidents happening from the last 5 months.
Shankha suvra biswas
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Jan 29, 2020

We would like to hear from you and discuss the issue that you may have faced. Request you to call our customer care number [protected] OR register your concern on our website at http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in

Bajaj Auto

Comments

Sir i have purchaged a bajaj pulsar bike on july 31 2019.i drive it for long 5months but i found that all my costly shooes are damaged because of your starter and axel joint point.all my new shooes and old shooes are damaged due to that.kindly do some solution for this other wise i cant wear any costly shooes to drive the bike.

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035