[Resolved]  Bajaj Auto — Unhapping With Show Service People and Arguing with Customers

Hello Bajaj Team,

Here I m Raman, I have bought Bajaj Pulsar 180 in 2018 in bangalore. I have a very good impression with Bajaj Show Room Service(in bangalore) until now(though this is different show room(in warangal)). I went previous day on[protected] to give my two wheeler bike to service at 1-7-871/1/G, Vinayaka Plaza, Hunter Road, Hanamkonda, Warangal 506001. They told me to come the next day. i.e on[protected]. I went on this day to show room and they told the bikes are full and will not take my bike for servicing. I went to show room before 10Am to give my bike.

I asked them to take my bike for service since they told me to come next day but they refused to take and they made me fool saying to talk this guy(Management) or that guy(Person who take notes on bike for service). So much of nonsense talk was made with me inorder to take my bike for service which im totally disappointed . i also seen other guy who is also disappointed with Bajaj Show room service next to me.

Each time i ask them to take my bike for servicing they were adding conditions or points to avoid taking my bike.

I m not sure who to complaint about your service. i also did not note person name in particular but top mangement in that show room service was not at all good with customer to talk and making argue with customers. I m just letting you know i was so much disappointed with Bajaj Show Room Service and i also lost trust in bajaj show room team as they argued with me. Since i lost trust i have to give bike for service on outside showroom. If this continue the same and disappoint the customer who are coming to show room then we may be need to conside other your showroom service. Since yours a large organization you may ignore this or take proper actions. Its up to you.

Hope this wont repeat in future and treat every customer with proper communications with Good Behaviour.

Thanks, Raman.
Mar 23, 2021
Bajaj Company they took my phone number via email and apologized to me for misbehaviour from there support team. Excellent Response Thanks, Hope you take care of customers in the same manner

Bajaj Auto