[Resolved] Bajaj Electricals — Atx 4 pop up toaster malfunctions within 2 weeks of purchase

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 MeghaKamleshAgrawal
This is with respect to my complaint# 9203692 for malfunctioning of pop-up toaster ATX4. I had registered this complaint on February 03, 2016. It has not been resolved yet.

A technician visited to survey the problem on February 05 and suggested toaster requires new PCB. Nothing has happened after that.

So far I have made numerous calls to Customer Care. All of those would be in their records. This toaster comes with 2 years of warranty. I had purchased this around mid-January and it stopped working within 10-15 days o[censored]se. I believe this toaster has manufacturing defect.

I would prefer that Bajaj does whatever can be done to get the toaster replaced. However if that is not being done, please get it repaired at least.

I expected a genuine warranty from a reputed company like Bajaj. So far I am only disappointed with their service.

I will appreciate appropriate authority's attention to this matter. Please provide a resolution at the earliest.

Complaint# 9203692
Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2016
It took me a great deal of efforts in terms of time, emails, and phone calls with Bajaj. In the end, it turned out PCB of my toaster was not available with the Bajaj Service Center. So they issued me a product replacement sticker AND then thanks to Mr. Srujan Majalkar, Area Manager from Bajaj who helped me get the faulty toaster replaced.

Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone @Bajaj: 9029542477

[Mar 08, 2016] Bajaj Electricals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Customer,

Kindly share with us your contact number and location to assist you better.

Bajaj Electricals
It took me a great deal of efforts in terms of time, emails, and phone calls with Bajaj. In the end, it turned out PCB of my toaster was not available with the Bajaj Service Center. They issued me a product replacement sticker AND then thanks to Mr. Srujan Majalkar, Area Manager from Bajaj who helped me get the faulty toaster replaced.

Bottom line:-
1. calling customer care was of no use, they could not ensure even a visit or call from the service center.
2. service center closed my complaint without intimating me.
3. I would not rely on Bajaj Warranty for my next purchase, be it anything.
4. Its because of the end result, my rating is 2 stars.

Not working of oil filled radiator rh 9

Oil heater not working
Bajaj Electricals Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2016

Dear [email protected],

Kindly register your complaint on 18001025963 & share with us your complaint number along with your contact number and location to assist you better.

electric gizer heating problem

respected sir i basant sareen compalin number 5914735 on 26.11.2014 rgisted my cumplain in customer care but can not visit any service enginer in my house plz check it and need ful action
Bajaj Electricals Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2016

Dear Rama Road Spares,

Kindly share with us your contact number and location to assist you better.

51, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400023
    Bajaj Electricals - Atx 4 pop up toaster malfunctions within 2 weeks of purchase