[Resolved]  Bajaj Electricals — non payment of refund after online payment for bajaj room heater

I ordered a bajaj room heater on 31st december, 2019 through website of bajaj and i paid the amount through paytm. The item was mentioned to be delivered within 7-10 days. On 4th jan, 2019 i got a call from bajaj executive that the item is not available with them and so it can't be delivered and the amount will be refunded to my bank a/c and so i will have to give my bank a/c no with ifsc
Code through mail they will send to me. But no mail was received till now. I booked an item on 31st dec, 2019 and paid for the same which was to be delivered within 7 - 10 days but after 5 days it was informed that it can't be delivered and the amount was also not refunded till now.
I am surprised to know that the item which can't be delivered was advertised in website and for that payment was accepted and after 5 days it was informed that it can't he delivered till now, no refumd was paid. I called several time to customer care of bajaj but no help/action was received till now. I sent mail to bajaj customer care and sales section also but till now the amount was not refunded to me.
non payment of refund after online payment for bajaj room heater
Jan 28, 2020
Jan 07, 2020

Bajaj Electricals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 26, 2020
Updated by Pdsaha
No action has been taken till now. Every time when I called to web section of Bajaj electricals, either one person (name as Tanaji) told me that it will be refund within one day Or nobody received the call.But till now the amount was not paid to my account.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

But Til;l now no action has been taken by them. When I call the customer care, several new no are given to call which are all not working. Till now I have not received the amount .

Bajaj Electricals