Bajaj Finance — bajaj finserv rbl super card

510A, NCL LB Godavari, Pipeline Road, Pet Basheerabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 Brtp on Jun 24, 2019
Dear Concern,

On March 1st week, your marketing person contacted me and offered me of Super card which is updated version of EMI card. And he insisted that there will be no annual charges for this.
In the next version he explained me if you spend up to Rs. 2000/- then you will be free from annual charges. First I didn't believe this then I convinced with their strong promise.
Before the card confirmation the credit card department also said there will be annual charges + GST. At the time of their tele conversation I don't like to take if the annual fee is there. Between our conversation your marketing person entered again and promised me if you spend Rs. 2000/- with in two months you will get back your annual fee amount. You can listen my audio version at the time of card confirmation available with RBL CC team.
But it is not done and I have written a letter to RBL team. They are not accepting to refund my annual fee amount after I made the 7 thousand odd amount with in 2 months. I have spent Rs. 7847/- only. But I am continuously receiving bills on every month from April.
You are cheated on me. And I am not happy with this cheating business. Am going to cancel my RBL Super Non-sense card and your EMI card also. I will not continue with BajajFinserv in future also.

Please do contact me by mail only. I will not listen to your bajaj so called 'customer care' representatives.

T. Babu Rao
baburao.[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - bajaj finserv rbl super card