Bajaj Finance — call and insurance

Bajaj finserv — lone not confum
I received a phone call on 1.3.2018 bajaj finance gurgaon branch.
Calling no - +91 [protected] person mr. Nityam shukla. The person whatsapp no - +91 [protected]. And miss megha and mr sachin fine for attend my call and message. If you want policy base loan 2, 00, 000. Send pan, aadhaar, bank statement, photo, cancel cheque. Send all doc. Nehakadam. [protected]@financier.com this mail id.
Then they ask 18500+11000+15000 = 44000. So i was transfer in my and my husband and my friend account to below account.

Account details:

A/c-[protected],
Ifsc-kkbk0004608,
Branch-yumana vihar
Bank-kotak mahindra bank

But still not get any bills and loan also. I have all transfer statement and whatsapp chats and call status. Also. If you want i will be share with your team.
I was write a complaint for [protected]@bajajfinserv.in. They do not replay and not pickup my call and message.. Regarding this complaint, we request you to lodge a police complaint regarding further resolution of your complaint.

Please help me sir, i don't want any loan only refund.
I was arrange all money from my friend side and get some jewell loan.
Please help me.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

There's a direct debit of 117rs from my account. i haven't purchased anything but do i have any ongoing installment of any sort of product. my email id ketan.[protected]@Gmail.com [protected]

ref num: DECS/TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE/[protected]

Bajaj Finance
    Bajaj Finance Phone
    Bajaj Finance Address
    4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014