Bajaj Finance — dental care - insurance - emi - not submitted -

Dinu_diya on May 8, 2018
Sir, my EMI date is 2nd of every month. I give Axis bank cheque for ECS. Axis bank is my old salary account. in this situation my account is freezed by axis bank for changing to saving account from salary account. so i go to tirunelveli branch (Tamilnadu) bajaj finance office. They said today is your due date, if u r not paid u get penalty for that SO U COME AFTER 10DAYS AND PAID UR DUE WITH PENALTY. so i asked, give any other mode of payment for today due. They said NO OTHER WAYS.

TODAY[protected] ONE OF UR EMPLOYEE CALLED ME AND SAID GO TO VODAFONE SHOWROOM AND PAY THE DUE WITH PENALTY.

SIR THIS IS MY QUESTION FOR YOU..

UR BRANCH EMPLOYEE TOLD ME THAT NO OTHER WAY ON (2-5-18)..

TODAY[protected] UR CUSTOMER CARE EMPLOYEE SAID GO TO VODAFONE SHOWROOM AND PAY UR DUE WITH PENALTY.

IF UR BRANCH EMPLOYEE SAID OTHER(other payment mode) WAY TO ME ON 2-5-18 then i GO TO VODAFONE SHOWROOM AND PAID MY DUE WITHOUT PENALTY.

IN THIS WHAT IS MY FAULT??? KINDLY CONSIDERED MY COMPLAINT.

NOW I PAID MY DUE WITH PENALTY WITHOUT MY ERROR.

THIS IS UR ERROR (UR EMPLOYEE ERROR).

Kindly advice me what i do in this situation.

NOTE : 446sce50371659 is my account number.

my mobile number is [protected].

if u feel this is my fault, pls advice me to go and paid my due with penalty.

Thanks & regards
Dinesh A
Tirunelveli.

Comments

No any space for piping of compressor as engineer visit today want to return please help for sale return & deactivate the loan

With Regards

Jasdeep Singh

Bajaj Finance Ltd — N.O.C. letter in mail

I am closed my EMI today(17.4.18) through cash deposit. My loan account no. is l2whyd03895376. Pls. provide me the N.O.C. through E.Mail at my registered E-mail ID.

swamy medishetty

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - dental care - insurance - emi - not submitted -