Bajaj Finance — emi charged twice this month

Rajendranagar, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Sonali Preetam on Jan 15, 2019
Dear Concern,

This is very sad that there is no ethics of talking to a customer when we get a call from Bajaj Office ..
I have been harassed to the core, whenever I get a call from you guys . I am also not sure if the calls are from your company because they speak with accent and with poor communication skills.

The reason of writing to you is that I have been charged twice. First I made a payment of my EMI on 3rd of January (screenshot attached).
Again it got deducted yesterday. (check the above attachment).
When your website has an option to make a payment from Paytm and has been done long back...
I have been getting calls from multiple numbers and asking to make payments everyday and initially keep me on hold for 30 sec...and no response . Last Sunday I gave them the transaction id also and from Sunday they take the details and said that will call back to confirm the status.
There is no response from there end ...They call from personal number when you call on the number s there is no response ...And they call on Sundays working hours and when you pik up the call there is no response atleast for 30-40secs...

[protected].

When my payment is successful...why there is deduction again???.

If I dont get a immediate response ...I will be writing to the next level.

And your agents asks us not to pay through Paytm . Then why you have activated the option..

Atleast should know how to speak to a customer .

Sonali Preetam

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - emi charged twice this month