[Resolved] Bajaj Finance — Frequent automated calls

கோய்ந்தா கோய்ந்தா
I'm living in trichy tamil nadu, i'd purchased few goods through Bajaj Finserv my Customer ID and my mobile number is, my problem now is i'm getting frequent automated/manual calls from Bajaj Finserv alomost 4 to 5 times a day, the same call and the same subject on low interest loans ! these automated calls are coming irrespective of times and also all the days including holidays ! Some times when i'm in unpleasant situation like death condolence or funeral meetings or in very important chief executive's meetings, i'm totally embarrassed with this, I would like to point out that i'm working as a senior level person in private company and mostly i'll be in sensitive meetings, these calls are really disturbing me a lot and sometimes more and more irritating, i am not in the condition of purchasing any loan from you and i'm not interested at all, since i bought few goods like TV and a mobile phone for easy EMI options i preferred bajaj finance but due to this your automated and manual calls are simply irritating me everyday, i request you to remove my mobile number from your systems and help me to avoid these nuisance calls please.It will be a great relief for me and my family too.Please understand my situation and help.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 14, 2016
I made a complaint on Bajaj Finance for frequent automated calls, immediately 4 days after my complaint, I received a call from Bajaj finance executive and asked apologies and removed my number from their system, Thank you for your kind support
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am daily harassed by Frequent unwanted telemarketing calls from bajaj finance everyday which is very disturbing. is there any way to end this.can someone share the process on how to get my number delisted from their list.
I had high reputation over Bajaj Finance and i too got loan from Bajaj Finserv for home appliance purchase. Since then, for the last 3 months i am getting 5 automated calls daily including Saturday and Sunday. i have complained so many times to Bajaj customer care. I get acknolwedgement and apologies from them but issue still continues.

I don't know which person given that idea of automated calls from BAJAJ FINANCE. I Sincerely ask the Bajaj Finserv management to respect customer concerns and address it or else you guys will be surely out of business...

I have been getting automated 4-5 calls from Bajaj Finance everyday
Do you even have sense that people are not interested in your so called loans or any other service whatsoever.
I did mistake by taking EMI on one product last year but that doesn't entitle you to call me like this. It's really frustrating.

I am also lodging complaint with consumer forum for this harassment of calling so many times.
Pathetic and stupid idea whoever has given to Bajaj Finance to implement this way of promoting your services to customer.
Yes.. THIS IS IRRITATING.. and I am also a victim.. It seems every customer who avails some or other services of Bajaj Finserve goes through this ordeal. Initially, i used to get calls from their Chandigarh numbers and now from Chennai numbers. I even tried writing to their customer support. All i get promptly is that their acknowledgement responses, but no solution. Is there any way we can take them to consumer forum? I can submit all my email correspondences as a evidence.

Srinivasan S
I am daily harassed by Frequent unwanted automated calls from bajaj finserv everyday. There is any way to end delisted my number from there list, as I donot want any loan. Please let me know

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - Frequent automated calls