[Resolved] Bajaj Finance — insurance claimed for mobile broken but no reply after several contacts

Palakkad, Kerala, India
 Nisarsofiya on Aug 20, 2019
Sir I Nisar A taken the loan with insurance for mobile -B5430355.And I claimed for my broken mobile for insuranceamount is rejected by Bajaj finance. After several complaints given to customer care at last they given claim no[protected]. And I also send all the documents to Bajaj company's what's up number. Please resolve my issue as soon as possible.my mobile number is [protected]. My Bajaj Finserv Service Request No. is SR18714218.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 26, 2019
My policy claim no given by bajaj customer care -2010920852, [email protected] finserve what's up no-+918657409163consumer complaints logo
menuSubmit ComplaintSearch

Messages
Notifications
Sign out
© 2019 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

InsuranceBajaj Finance insurance claimed for mobile broken but no reply after several contacts
[Resolved] Bajaj Finance — insurance claimed for mobile broken but no reply after several contacts

Palakkad, Palakkad District, Kerala, India
Nisarsofiya on Aug 20, 2019

Sir I Nisar A taken the loan with insurance for mobile -B5430355.And I claimed for my broken mobile for insuranceamount is rejected by Bajaj finance. After several complaints given to customer care at last they given claim no-201092082. And I also send all the documents to Bajaj company's what's up number. Please resolve my issue as soon as possible.my mobile number is 9995885502. My Bajaj Finserv Service Request No. is SR18714218.

Aug 23, 2019
My policy claim no given by bajaj customer care -2010920852, [email protected] finserve what's up no-+918657409163,

Sir they are not cleared my claim yet. They are continually cheating me. The Bajaj PALAKKAD district manager (Mr Noufal) was told me to repair the mobile first on-the-date of 20/05/19, on the same day I given the mobile to Samsung service centre.Now Two Day before company representative scold me how you repair your mobile without our concern.How can I wait for 3months after the mobile screen Brocken.Why could not collect the mobile by PALAKKAD representative at my first complaint.They only advise me to repair the mobile. Sir i want my cash back 7738rs. Please help me sir. I enclosed the bill.
Updated by Nisarsofiya, Aug 23, 2019
Sir please make arrangements to talk bajaj representative who can speak in Malayalam.
Updated by Nisarsofiya, Aug 25, 2019

Updated by Nisarsofiya, Aug 26, 2019
Sir there is no response from the bajaj finance

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - insurance claimed for mobile broken but no reply after several contacts