Bajaj Finance — loan denied after approval

5/5 Satyen Park, 1st Floor, MG Road. Thakurpukur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Priyojit on Aug 20, 2019
Dear sir/ma’am, please find the application number mentioned below, where i have applied for loan to purchase plot and discussed with one of their executive mr. Nand kishor (+91 [protected]) he was informed me to send required documents to him then i have sent all documents to him. Next day he was asking me to pay application fee of rs. 13, 600 /- on that day i have paid the application fee. Next day he was asking me to pay advance emi for two months (Rs. 14, 431 /- per month) then you will get your loan amount to your bank account, i was told him that why you haven’t informed me all the things at the time of processing then i have paid one month advance emi of rs. 14, 431 /- after discussion with mr. Nand kishor and mr. Girish patel. Next day he was asking me to pay bank declaration charge of rs. 35, 200 /- again i was told him that why you are asking me to pay money step by step, please let me know all the things in a same time and how many charges i have to pay for loan then he was told me that you don’t need to pay any other charges just pay bank declaration charge then we will transfer the loan amount to your bank account within 5 minutes, i have paid bank declaration charge. Then mr. Nand kishor was informed me that now you have to pay govt. Tax of rs. 37, 800 /- otherwise we can not sanction your loan and application will be canceled, charges are non-refundable except bank declaration charge. Then i have registered complaint to bajaj finserv/bajaj finance higher management for the same, after three days i had received a reply from them, that we would like to inform you that as bajaj finserve never take any amount before loan disbursement. It seems to be a fraud case hence we request you that kindly visit nearest police station and raise fir. Hence i humbly requested you to kindly check and take necessary action on it. Thank you.
Application #bfltd/100936/0000936

Updated by Priyojit, Aug 23, 2019
Awaiting for the value able response.

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - loan denied after approval