[Resolved] Bajaj Finance — Refund amount

zoheb panja
My name is zoheb, My EMI Card No. [protected]. My card is temporary blocked. I request you please activate my card. This is not a good customer service. You people blocked my card without any prior intimation. I did not receive any prior massage regarding the same. This is a very disgusting service.my two loaun but less my ac 3 emi 11000extra less my a/c so help mi
3390 is fake amount

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 7, 2017
not sol my complet
shyamvikrant's response, Oct 20, 2016
this information need to quirk if let im complaint to consumer form department so please send information update fast
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Daily 5 to 6 times phone calls from bajaj finserve end [protected] comes regarding to take loan. I am not interested to take loan . So please stop the same if not than i shall move to consumer court. My mobile no .[protected]
Im ghanshyam mewada im purchase vikrant 15 bajaj bike on date 31/05/16 im not clears information by dealer as showroom so im need to imformation to of my loan amount down payment file charges and total interest of emi turner and mor than imformation my contact no is [protected]
Dear Sir, madam,

I am chinmoy saha am bajaj EMI card holder card no. [protected]
some time before i am purchase new Samsung mobile phone EMI skim, i did not insurance my phone but automatically generate fone safe insurance please i dont no why. please replay me
Hello sir,
my name is sweetlin asha.c, i had EMI CARD at 24/10/2016, i saw the mistake of the card in my name spelling is SWEET IN ASHA.C, please as soon as possible correct my card spelling and resend my EMI CARD ...thank you.

Dear sir
not ricive my emi card so plz sand my emi card
my name mohammad hussain ghachi vohra
my A/C NO.4180CD24467413
sir humne ek electronic prodect liya tha sath me emi card dene ka bola huwa tha lekin abhi tak mila nahi hai

MO.[protected] / [protected]
Pls send me user name password my email vikaspanchal136@gmail.com
Mo no [protected]

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - Refund amount