Bajaj Finance — regarding statement and no dues certificate

dadyji on Jan 1, 2018
Sir, i have purchased a motorcycle through loan in the year 2011 vide cibil no. L2wbok01066113 and paid all the installment on due date but the outstanding dues shown in my account. Hence, you are hereby requested that the statement of above cibil no. And no dues certificate kindly send to my email id sunilkumar09.134@gmail.com at the earliest please.
vij.263's response, Dec 27, 2017
Bajaj Finance ke naam par kuch log calls kar rahe hai aur life insurance ke naam par loan de rahe hai...agar kisi ko[protected], [protected], [protected] se call aaye to turant police ko inform kare.

VIJAY KUMAR
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I keep getting calls everday. I dont want any calls from Bajaj finserv again. Please make sure of this!
My complaint against for rohit sharma - [protected], he is the employee of Baja Finanace. He told me our company provide you the loan against life insurance policy. after 3 months no body response of my calls and emails..this guy and his team member is totally fraud.
Bajaj finserv is calling my mobile everyday 7-8 times for loan offering, I complained to wecare@bajajfinserv.in on 29Mar2017 and they promised they will stop but even today they havent.

Ph number: 92***11887
Please stop calling on my mobile number [protected]. Everyday I am receiving atleast 2 to 3 calls from your side pursuing your wide Products. It's quite annoying and disturbing.

Request you to stop calling at number with immediate effect.

Kaushik Bhattacharya

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - regarding statement and no dues certificate