Bajaj Finance — too many phone calls daily for personal loan

Whosane4u on Jan 2, 2018
I had taken a loan long back and closed it on time. After that i am being harassed with 5 to 10 phone calls per day. I have complained a few times to the executives who call to stop it. I am not interested in a loan. They promised i will be on dnd... But the calls have not stopped. No other bank is so intrusive. I have advised in my known circle of people to stay away from bajaj finance for loans. I want to also raise this with higher levels like rbi to ban bajaj finance. I see a lot more suffering like me. Shall we start a signature campaign and submit to rbi? [protected]
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Please send my loan statement of loan no 5770CD30798142 at prachi.sarmalkar03@gmail urgently. As I want to know my pending installments. Please do it ASAP.
Daily 5 to 6 times phone calls from bajaj finserve end [protected] comes regarding to take loan. I am not interested to take loan . So please stop the same if not than i shall move to consumer court. My mobile no .[protected]

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - too many phone calls daily for personal loan