Bajaj Finance — unblock gold emi card

Dharmender Margani on Feb 13, 2018
Respected sir,
My name is dharmender. Margani. My bajaj gold emi card no-[protected] (Valid frm-06/13 to 06/23). I am customer since 2013 my cibil score is also good. Till date no cheque bounse. I don't know why my card was blocked.
So, i would like u to unblock my bajaj finance gold emi card as early as possible. I hope u do needfull

Tnq.
rana4586&8's response, Feb 09, 2018
Dear sir. iam bajaj finance to my refijeretar loan aprobal but bajaj finace 2 loan aprobal .1 loan aprobal my refijeretar 1 loan my refijeretar extra 1 yaer worantry but my not to interest extra worantry . iam piyali das my phone number [protected] please sir contact me .please sir call back me .
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - unblock gold emi card