Bajaj Finserv — about my phones extended warranty

Hello, i’m tanmoy gupta. My registered mobile no. Is [protected]. I have a active loan from ecom ccp telebinding loan a/c no. 410etb[protected] that was added few days ago. I tried to contact to the customer care so many times nobody replied me back. It says that i would get a extended warranty. But i haven’t received any kind of insurance details and documents from them. And they already started deducting money from my account. They said they supposed to deduct rupees 193 for 6 months that will be added with my phone’s monthly emi. Now my phone’s emi per month is 2500. So they supposed to deduct 2500+193= 2693. But today i received an sms from bajaj that 2790 will be your next emi for your phone. Why they are manipulate people like this..?? I’m so pissed of from them. Either they provide me all the documents for my extended warranty or remove that emi from my account. Thank you.
about my phones extended warranty

[Jan 29, 2019] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I finished ur loan past 2year
But i receieved msg below every month

Bajaj Finserv EMI card inactive fees of Rs.117 will be charged to your account shortly. Use card in next 12 months & get waiver next time!Know more http://bit.ly/2D6vRX

Please deactivate my account
My #[protected]
Dear Sir/ Madam
I had taken a loan 25328 in Dec 2009 all dues were paid respectively and final Emi paid on 24/08/10. however a small amount of 150 which was overdue as per the statement an as of now outstanding value of 25, 353.
Please look into the above matter at the earliest.
Pracilla Furtado
My emi card is blocked without prior notice so pls reactivated my card

MY card No is [protected]
my customer ID is 6349697
Dear Customer,

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – [protected] (toll-free) or [protected], between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

CPP Team

Bajaj Finserv
    Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063