Bajaj Finserv — abusive language

Nampally, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Yaseen Ali Mohammed on Aug 13, 2019
Today i have received a call from bajaj rbl legal department (As per their words) and telling me to make the payment when i am not a registered bajaj rbl customer. Dn he was telling that my number is mentioned in a reference list of a customer. The agent was using abusive language. Was scolding me like anything. His number was ‭+[protected]‬. Before going to file a complaint in the police. I contact the rbl bank and they have given the bajaj rbl zonal head and when i contact him he said he will give me a call after 15 min so that he can review the account. After half and hour when i didnt received the call i called him but he was not receiving the call n disconnecting it. His number is ‭[protected]‬. I am filing a case now and submitting all the call recordings to my lawyer. May right a complaint to trai as well.

Ali
[protected]@gmail.com

[Aug 13, 2019] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My new loan is cancelled in my personal problem no iam request plz loan cancelled

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - abusive language