Bajaj Finserv — applied for top loan but the response is pathetic

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 Ranjana Karna on Jan 11, 2019

This is for your kind perusal that i applied for bt transfer and top up loan form bajaj fin serve. After so many delay executive turns up to collect the documents. Ie my house papers. Although i told your executive ie mr. Dhaval who is sitting on ahmedabad office that i have only single copy of my property paper and take a xerox and send me back my documents. Which he said ok and committed that he will give it back immediately. But after so many days and again and again calling him he is not picking my phone nor giving my documents. And due to that i am not able to collect the property verification certificate ie bu and na layout plan from buider to submit it to bajaj and process my loan. Due to this my case was delayed. Please help on priority and send my paper back so that i will move further for loan. This is really pathetic and its a question on your service and reliability. These kind of irresponsible people are vanishing the name of organization.

Person details:-mr. Dhaval:-[protected]
Mr. Puneet:-[protected]
Case filed against:-mr. Manish karna
Case number:-[protected]

Highly appreciate your quick response.

Ranjana

[Jan 11, 2019] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - applied for top loan but the response is pathetic