[Resolved]  Bajaj Finserv — bajajfin_mndtvrfchgs

Bajaj finserv debited 118rs on 16th march from my account in the name of bajajfin_mndtvrfchgs_feb18. When i asked they emailed and told that it was ecs charges by bank. When i contacted with bank they told that it is deducted by bajaj finserv and not ecs. I told bajaj to refund the amount because the amount they charged also did not reflect in my bajaj loan account. But they did not respond on it. They are unnecessarily charging. Please register my complaint and help to resolve it asap.
bajajfin_mndtvrfchgs
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 27, 2018

[Mar 18, 2018] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2018 Hi Rohit Mantri, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! With reference to your post we request you to kindly share your registered contact details or customer id to resolve your query at the earliest. Thank you.
Complaint comments  17 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Bajaj finserv debited 118rs on 26.07.19 from my account in the name of bajajfin_mndtvrfchgs_JUNE 19. I told bajaj to refund the amount because the amount they charged also did not reflect in my bajaj loan account. But they did not respond on it. They are unnecessarily charging. Please register my complaint and help to resolve it as soon as possible.i am waiting for your feedback.
same problem with me
Same with me.. deductes 118 rps on july 2.
same problem with me
I have also faced the same problem. please help.

mob : [protected]
Hello! Your... has been debited by Rs. 118 on 29Sep18. The A/c balance is... Info: BAJAJFIN_MNDTVRFCHGS_AUG18

Same msg came for me for why they are charging what is the reason?
`ravindra devanapalli's reply, Sep 29, 2018
How to get my refund????
HEllo you have been Debited by rs 118+118 in Aug-2018 BAJAJFIN_MNDTVRFCHGS_AUG18

How to get my refund???? [protected]@rediffmail.com
Same problem

I have the same problem
I have the same problem
same problem with me i call custmore care custmore care excecutive my call on hold and dont reply me
my card note received, very bad service from bajaj finansav service
i m feel not happy my first emi 4875 but deduted by bajaj finasav is 4905
Your A/c 651616 is debited by Rs. 118 on 26Jul19. Avbl Bal: Rs. 482.20. Info: BAJAJFIN_MNDTVRFCHGS_JUNE19 Use your Debit card, atleast once in 180 days on purchase transactions to keep your Personal Accidental Insurance cover active.

Please tell me how to refund my money.
Bajaj finserv debited 118rs on 26.07.19 from my account in the name of bajajfin_mndtvrfchgs_JUNE 19. When i asked they emailed and told that it was ecs charges by bank. When i contacted with bank they told that it is deducted by bajaj finserv and not ecs. I told bajaj to refund the amount because the amount they charged also did not reflect in my bajaj loan account. But they did not respond on it. They are unnecessarily charging. Please register my complaint and help to resolve it asap.
Bajaj finserv debited 118 RS from my bank account on 21st December 2019.
Please inform me why this amount deducted from my bank account

Hi, am Sri Katheswari my account was debited Rs.118 . Without any details regarding it . Amount was deducted, pls refund it.

They charged unnecessary from my bank account.

Bajaj Finserv
    Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063