[Resolved] Bajaj Finserv — bajajfin_mndtvrfchgs

Guwahati, Kamrup Metropolitan District, Assam, India
 Rohit Mantri on Mar 17, 2018
Bajaj finserv debited 118rs on 16th march from my account in the name of bajajfin_mndtvrfchgs_feb18. When i asked they emailed and told that it was ecs charges by bank. When i contacted with bank they told that it is deducted by bajaj finserv and not ecs. I told bajaj to refund the amount because the amount they charged also did not reflect in my bajaj loan account. But they did not respond on it. They are unnecessarily charging. Please register my complaint and help to resolve it asap.

bajajfin_mndtvrfchgs
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 27, 2018

[Mar 18, 2018] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2018
Hi Rohit Mantri, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! With reference to your post we request you to kindly share your registered contact details or customer id to resolve your query at the earliest. Thank you.

Comments

same problem with me
Same with me.. deductes 118 rps on july 2.
same problem with me
I have also faced the same problem. please help.

mob : [protected]
Hello! Your... has been debited by Rs. 118 on 29Sep18. The A/c balance is... Info: BAJAJFIN_MNDTVRFCHGS_AUG18

Same msg came for me for why they are charging what is the reason?
`ravindra devanapalli's reply, Sep 29, 2018
How to get my refund????
HEllo you have been Debited by rs 118+118 in Aug-2018 BAJAJFIN_MNDTVRFCHGS_AUG18

How to get my refund???? [email protected]
Same problem

I have the same problem
I have the same problem

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - bajajfin_mndtvrfchgs